Product Review: Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Pak





What is Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Pak?
ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Pak is a deep conditioner that helps moisturize and rebuild damaged hair. It leaves the hair feeling soft and very manageable.

Benefits of Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Pak
  • Moisturizes hair and scalp
  • Softens hair and makes it more manageable
  • Helps detangle hair
  • Conditions and soothes scalp
  • Nice soothen citrus smell
  • It comes in a small package, so if you don't like it, you will not have leftovers. It is also sold in bottles.

How it has helped me
First of all, I love the way this product smells.  After washing my hair with shampoo, I applied the ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Pak generously on my hair and used my fingers to properly distribute the product to each strand of hair.  I covered my hair with plastic cap and left it covered for one hour. My hair felt incredibly soft after washing this product off.   I was able to comb my new growth easily.. if only I can type how soft this made my hair... I will surely be using this product from now on. I highly recommend it!!

Comments

  1. Does out have any 'cones in it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this product does contain 'cones. Here is the list of cones that are in the product:
      PEG-9 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

      Delete
  2. does these Dimethicone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone in this product have any side effect on natural hair please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dimethicone is silicone, and for my hair, it causes dryness and I find it hard to remoisturize my hair. Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone are considered preservatives.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

How to Start Caring For Your Natural Hair